April 29, 2007

More Free Link Partners

Over the past months, I was getting more requests for backlink.

However, I did not list all the backlink requests because of the the web pages really sux! How to link to them!

So if you want a high PR backlink from this blog, make sure you have good quality content. Content that is for human visitors and not just search engine robots/spiders.

And if you are really serious about getting a link from me, please link to any pages of this blog. To find out how you can link to me, click Link To Us.

Why do I say you can link to any of the web pages in this blog and not just the home page?

I confirmed with a series of experiment over the last 6 months that getting backlinks to your inner pages was more effective.

For example, for every 10 backlinks, you want 6 of them to point to your inner pages and 4 to your home page. In this way, your blog/domain PageRank value will rise quicker than just getting all 10 links to your home page.

9 comments:

MavericK607 said...

Thanks for letting me post a link in your site, you rock.

bryan
http://www.wilddownunder.com

Stella said...

City of Dreams - Macau
www.cityofdreams.com.mo

Link Builder said...

Thanks for the information.

Thanks,
Srinivas
http://sites.google.com/site/linkbuildinggroup/

KnowYourProfit said...

This blog is nice and informative,
its our pleasure to post a comment on this blog created by the webmaster

Now in the coming trading sessions i.e. in Feb'09 one can see important factors deciding the movement of the Indian Stock Market,one of the them is the results of the Various companies which had to be announced plays a key role in the movement in the Stocks.So this is suggested to trade with a Perfect Strategy to be followed for trading in the indian stock market


We welcomed your Queries at :

+91-9871142419
+91-9212663485


knowyourprofit@gmail.com

www.KnowYourProfit.com

Part Time Jobs Online said...

Indian Free Classifieds :






I like to visit your blog and it is have interesting writings about business opportunity and you can also visit website for indian free classifieds to get more ideas about online business from home and you can find more home based business opportunity to work at home in your part time at jobs online.




Indian Free Classifieds


Shipping Directory


Part Time Jobs

rrj said...

Kelinci my blog.

KnowYourProfit said...

This blog is quite nice and informative blog created by the webmaster

As per our previous posting we had already told that the Indian Stock Market is now in such a position that either side breakout can be witnessed soon and Today Sensex has Touched 19000 level Sensex


Team
KnowYourProfit


+91-9871142419

seo services said...

thanks for these great tips. these are very important for business and helpful in promotions.
Video Submission services
Video promotion

Rokki Winchester said...

I recently came across your blog and have been advanced writers review reading along. I thought I would leave my first comment. I don’t know what to say except that I have enjoyed reading. Nice blog. I will keep visiting this blog very often.I’ll use this information for my essays.