March 8, 2007

Internet Directories List

It's time for me to compile my own list of Internet directories and post it at this page. If you have suggestion, please leave me a comment.

Criteria for Internet Directories List:
  • Pagerank 4 and above for the homepage
  • Established traffic, Alexa rank 500k or better
  • Free for reciprocal1, paid for one-way link2
The above guidelines should cover most directories which have been around for at least 6 months or longer.

You can help by suggesting directories which pass the criteria above, leave me a comment and I'll go check them out.

Here's a list of directories which I find worthy to Add Your URL.

8 comments:

Emily said...

Wow what an amazing list of directories.

I really appreciate this blog. Good work.

I just submited my website to DiverseList.com.com, its really easy, and the

submit site
directory is free.

Keep it up.

Fletcher said...

Yaa this is nice resource, i have submit here our price comparison site.

bl said...

I want to suggest http://www.wlinker.com free directory with fast approval
Pagerank 3

raj said...

Hi I recently came across your blog. I don't know what to say except that I have enjoyed reading your blog. Nice blog.I will keep visiting this blog very often Find info on New Delhi Tours ....please look following my blogs:Nainital Tours | Ooty India Tour

Sandeep said...

Good business listing site http://b2u.us/ offering do follow link free

The Search Marketing said...

Thank your for sharing this.It makes me aware.”

Mark Farrell said...

Thanks for the sharing


Castors

John Smith said...

Very well said. These tips are really amazing. I appreciate it for sharing them.