November 17, 2006

An SEO Experiment Backlinks

Last week I emailed to my SEO workshop e-group asking for help. I wanted to conduct an experiment to rank for the keywords "top search engine ranking". So I ask members of the e-group to give me a keyword rich text link:

<a href="http://designerseo.com/workshop/">Top Search Engine Ranking</a>

smileyWithin 5 days, 2 member responded and I got 5 links from 4 blogspot blogs and a website. And I will return their favour by listing their websites/blogs here: On top on listing here, I will be listing some of the websites/blogs at my other websites that share similar topics.

5 comments:

rrj said...

Thanks for your articles.
Kelinci Rabbit

KnowYourProfit said...

This blog is quite nice and informative blog created by the webmaster

As per our previous posting we had already told that the Indian Stock Market is now in such a position that either side breakout can be witnessed soon and Today Sensex has Touched 19000 level Sensex


Team
KnowYourProfit


+91-9871142419

johndavis said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
albina N muro said...

Last week I emailed to my SEO workshop e-group asking for help. I wanted to conduct an experiment to rank for the keywords "top search engine ranking". So I ask members of the e-group to give me a keyword rich text link. Blog comment service

Egle Fisher said...

one of my friends advised me to buy term papers online. I was surprised at their professional level and their low prices. Well, they will write for you an essay and your money and time will be saved.